- DATA CONTROLLER AND PURPOSES
The user is informed that IDP LAMPSHADES, S.A. is RESPONSIBLE for the treatment of the personal data provided to us, both through this web page and those that may arise from the documentation provided to us and those that may become known in the development of our relationship.
The PURPOSES for which your data will be processed are:
- To manage the contact forms in order to deal with requests for information and to respond to the issues raised, as well as those formulated by e-mail or any other means of communication.
- To carry out any actions required by the contracted service and to contact you to inform you about it, as well as about other related services that may be of interest to you.
- To inform you about any business, commercial or social aspect of the entity and the activities it organises or in which it participates.
- In the case of the blog, to include you on the newsletter distribution list, in addition to managing, where appropriate, the sending of opinions and comments on the posts, your responses and communications of the same.
- In all these cases, your data will be used to send information about new developments occurring in the company, or about new services, activities or events promoted by the manager, regardless of whether or not it is done under the name of IDP LAMP, or in which it participates.
- To send satisfaction questionnaires to find out your opinion about us or specific aspects of our activities and services.
- To carry out surveys and statistical studies, as well as to know the user’s preferences and interests in order to better understand and meet their needs.
The data requested through the website are not obligatory unless expressly indicated, but if they are not completed they may hinder or prevent the service from being provided correctly. In such cases, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to your needs.
The USER guarantees that the personal data provided are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes that should be taken into account.
The user’s consent and the application of pre-contractual measures – in the case of responding to a request for information – as well as the execution of the contract – in the case of contracting the service or acquiring the product – legitimise the processing of their data.
- PERIOD OF CONSERVATION
Your data will form part of our processing for the time necessary to respond to queries, provide the requested service and fulfil the indicated purposes, as well as to comply with the corresponding legal obligations.
In any case, when the data is no longer necessary for the indicated purposes, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or its total destruction.
- ENVISAGED TRANSFERS
Your data will not be communicated to any third party without your consent.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The rights of the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
You can exercise these rights by contacting IDP LAMPSHADES, S.A., at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, with the same e-mail address that appears in the IDP LAMP database and proving your identity by means of a copy of your ID card.
- SECURITY MEASURES
IDP LAMPSHADES, S.A. is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
Thus, it guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and has provided them with the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information about the privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE PARTY through IDP LAMPSHADES, S.A., email: email@example.com.